Mundbildschrift and Mundbild ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon May 14 13:22:12 UTC 2007

Wonderful message, Adam...Thanks for this input...

I am happy to see how many of you are open-minded and interested in
Woehrmann's SpeechWriting...

And Stefan...please feel free to write about Woehrmann's
SpeechWriting here on the SignWriting List...I think it is good for
us to know more about it...and now that it has a name in English, it
is easier for us to understand what you are talking about...

And it is interesting to learn about the IPA too!

Val ;-)