Grammar and SignWriting Lanes

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon May 14 13:26:16 UTC 2007

Very good.  I sort of disproved my own objection, but at the same time showed that it is very useful to show both ASL grammar and English grammar in comparison, which will help ASL primary users to understand the differences, if it can be explained in ASL as well as in English.

Stuart Thiessen <sw at passitonservices.org> wrote: Just to show what I was referring to about adapting horizontal
writing systems to fit our vertical system. Here is an example using
Charles' example sentence:

Stuart