Old SignPuddle 1.0 Dictionaries...

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Mon May 14 18:57:36 UTC 2007

I have used 1.0 as a resource.  I haven't entered any new words in there,
but I have looked up things I wrote before.  I like to look at the
variations in writing sometimes, to decide how I want to write what I am
writing...  ::grin::  Lots of writes in that sentence!

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Valerie Sutton" <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
05/14/2007 01:59 PM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
cc

Subject
[sw-l] Old SignPuddle 1.0 Dictionaries...

SignWriting List
May 14, 2007

Hello Steve and Everyone!

Guess what? I was slow to change all the web pages for each country,
to direct them to their new SignPuddle 1.5 dictionaries....plus some
people still have old bookmarks for the old SignPuddle 1.0
dictionaries...and plus some people may not feel the need to change
to SignPuddle 1.5...

But the end result is that some of the old SignPuddle 1.0
dictionaries are still being used, and they are growing larger, while
the new ones with their transferred signs, are not growing in
SignPuddle 1.5...

I wonder if we should change over officially to SignPuddle 1.5 now
and no longer have 1.0 on the web?

I am not saying we have to do this...

It might be a very bad idea to do that too..

I am writing to ask you what your opinions are?

Do you think we should all jump to SignPuddle 1.5 now?

Or are some of you still using SignPuddle 1.0?

Should we leave both on the web forever, or what is your opinion?