Wiki article on SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat May 19 16:48:17 UTC 2007

Fabulous, Cherie - Many thanks!! ;-)

This is excellent...

Val ;-)

PS. Any document posted on this web page can also be linked to and
mentioned in Wikipedia:

http://www.signwriting.org/library/children/index.html

There are actually around 40 pieces of literature from Nicaragua and
other countries...they are located in this dull listing at the
moment, called the PDF Archive, so I need to find them all so we can
write about them easier...

SignWriting PDF Archive
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive

But you are welcome to link to any document in this PDF archive, or
anywhere else on our sites...

--------