2007 Deaf Author Book Signing Event - St. Louis, Mo

Sat May 19 18:22:33 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 19, 2007

See attached: Deaf Author Signing - 2007 - St.Lous Flyer.pdf
Hi,

I would like to personally invite you to consider participating in
the 2007 Deaf Author Book Signing Event at the 2007 Bi-Annual ADARA
Conference in St. Louis, Missouri.  For those of you that may not be
a familiar with the American Deafness and Rehabilitation Association
(ADARA),  ADARA is a not for profit professional organization who's
mission is: Professionals Networking for Excellence in Service
Delivery with Individuals who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing. Also,  one
can learn more about out organization by going to: www.ADARA.org. The
attachment is a brief description of the event.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to contact me.  I will be more than happy
to discuss and answer your questions regarding this event.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will give this
event some consideration.
Sincerely,
David Tout
Deaf Author Book Signing Coordinator