3 Blogs about SignWriting

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Sat May 19 21:13:12 UTC 2007

not totaly replacing it... but  Puddle 1.5 gives us the opportunity
to work and discuss on signs more easily....
Anita (my friend) and I do write ZZAnny or XXAnita beside signs we're
not sure of.... so when I work in Puddle... if I  enter XXAnita... I
can see all the signs she's not sure of... and if she enters
ZZAnny... she access all my questions directly...
it's then so easy to change a sign or copy the sign and propose a
slighlty different one....

easy way to collaborate,  learn and progress together....
Thanks Steve for theses new features!!

Anny
Le 19 mai 07 à 22:56, Valerie Sutton a écrit :

> Hello Anny!
>
> So SignPuddle 1.5 is replacing your SignWriting blog? How interesting!
>
> Val ;-)
>
> ------------
>

> On May 19, 2007, at 12:24 PM, Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
>
>> well ... now that there a way to be more interactive on SignPuddle
>> 1.5, the blog is not often used!!
>> .... we mostly use comment directly in SignPuddle adding a special
>> CODE in one of the "term" sapce.... so then we can easily find all
>> the words for which there are comments.... and discuss about it...
>> and it's much easier to change a sign or a word or copy the sign
>> directly....
>>
>> It's a great improvment ....Puddle 1.5 is just GREAT! thanks Stev
>> for this!!
>>
>> Anny

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod
ruelle des chambres chaudes 1