SignWriting Workshop in French-Switzerland

Mon May 28 15:20:11 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
May 28, 2007

Hello Everyone!
Yesterday Anny in French-Switzerland presented a Power Point
Presentation on SignWriting at a workshop with Deaf people...and
everyone was very impressed...Anny wrote to me afterwards and her
message was really heartwarming and inspirational for me...It is
great to see how SignWriting is used in French-Switzerland!

Anny has generously sent me her Power Point Presentation, to post on
the SignWriting web site...It is a large file, so I am preparing it
for the web today...

I will write to tell you when it is posted -

Many thanks, Anny, for this gift!

And congratulations on your successful workshop!