ASL dictionnary <-> french translation ?

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Wed May 30 20:37:46 UTC 2007

Hi Bill

thanks for your propposal!

I tried to dowload Foxlingo.... fine..
but then there's no way I can translate the page of SignPuddle wher
you can find all english words to access SignPuddle 1.5
dictionnary... I got an empty page when I click on the translate
button...

Anny

mail: acpg at vtxnet.ch