Directions for putting verses in Sign Bible from Sign Puddle 1.5

Fri Nov 2 21:57:39 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 2, 2007

Dear SW List members....

Ron wrote to me in a Microsoft Word document:
"Played with Nancy’s file. It is great. Trying to make it work with
our programs...."

Val wrote:
Do you mean, Ron, that you opened Nancy's ASL Bible files in
DocumentMaker? That is great that you have looked at DocumentMaker
inside SignBank.

Next week, when Steve has finished a few more features in SignPuddle,
and when I have packaged the new DocumentMaker Pro program, we can
talk more about the cool new features that have columns in multiple
sizes and colors and lots of other stuff!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help