Kenya

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 9 21:40:33 UTC 2007

Stuart,

yeah youre right there - internet is a real nightmare.

however the government is talking about introducing broadband and all
that - it would be a big help in its economy there.

Don't know when it ll happen - but very soon I hope.

However most deaf schools are based in the rural areas where access to
quality telephone lines is limited.

Shane