Background colour?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Nov 10 04:21:36 UTC 2007

On Nov 9, 2007, at 8:04 PM, K.J. Boal wrote:
> By the way, I meant to ask this a moment ago before I got
> sidetracked . . . ;-)  What's going on with the palms here?  The 1-
> hand and closed-O hand both still have white in them for the palm,
> but the Y-hands later on have changed the palm to match the
> background.  Did you know about that, Steve?  It looks like it
> works properly for most handshapes - and I do love the option!
> KJ

Hi Kelly Jo -
That has to do with the ISWA symbols. I have already made all the
handshapes with the proper white palms now in all the handshapes here
on my local computer, but we have not installed the new ISWA yet into
SignPuddle, so right now the old IMWA symbol set only has a few
handshapes with the white palms...because at the time that the old
IMWA was installed in SignPuddle, I hadn't finished making all the
palms white yet...so when the new ISWA is released in January at the
same time that Steve releases the new source code for SignText...at
that time the new ISWA will be installed into SignPuddle and all the
palms will be white...

Although I have already fixed all the symbols to be white, it is an
enormous job to install the symbols so they have to be installed all
at once in January...

So until then, live with it! ;-))

But aren't these colors beautiful? Thank you, Steve, for this...I
love looking at it...