Background colour?

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Sat Nov 10 05:51:00 UTC 2007

I thought the point simply was not "white" per se, but that the
background color was used. So in the case of Kelly's writing, it
should be black shading inside? That achieves the same effect as what
you used as an example, Valerie. :-)

Thanks,

Stuart