Use Firefox Web Browser

Sun Nov 11 21:40:26 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 11, 2007

SW List members -
For those who may be new to using SignPuddle software...

Be sure to always use the Firefox web browser, when using SignPuddle...

It is best not to use Internet Explorer.

You can download Firefox for free on the web:

Firefox
http://www.mozilla.com

SignPuddle software is designed first and foremost, for Firefox.

We just found two features that are not working well on Explorer, but
since we all use Firefox, we did not realize it until now...of course
in time we will try to solve the problem, but if you use Firefox,
there is much less a chance that you will have any problems...

I just tested Camino, Safari, Netscape and Opera...and all those web
browsers are working better than Internet Explorer...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help