problem with signpuddle 1.5

GerardM gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 12 18:38:56 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Valerie mentioned the other day that SignPuddle works best with everything
but Internet Explorer. SignPuddle works optimally with Firefox. It will take
time and effort to make it behave better with IE, she said, in the mean time
using FF is best.

The Firefox software can be downloaded from the Mozilla website.. it is
free.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

Thanks,
     Gerard