Internet Explorer specific problems

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 13 00:54:13 UTC 2007

Yes, the login link will not work on IE. I have to put in the address
manually. Translate and SignText will return nothing. A real bummer when I
found that out with SignText. I had written a whole thing and it was all
lost. Another thing that has problems with IE is the new column maker. There
are some things that will work after doing some refreshing. And lastly when
you are customizing the sign, this error comes up with everything you try to
do.

"DynAPI reported an error

Error in project: 'http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/customize.php'.
Line number: 201.

Message: Object required"

Those were just some of the things that I found. One of the reasons I detest
IE. The programming has to be so different for something to work on IE, but
things aren't so ridged on other browsers. But that is just the programmer
in me. :-)

Adam