Internet Explorer specific problems

Tue Nov 13 01:15:53 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 12, 2007

Wow. I am totally amazed at this. Thank you for telling us. Since we
all work in Firefox, I never thought to investigate whether Internet
Explorer was working or not on Windows XP....Internet Explorer is no
longer supported on the Mac.

I notice people rarely mention Netscape, but I suspect that Netscape
can run SignPuddle on Windows XP well because it has a mozilla engine
inside...Netscape works well for SignPuddle on the Mac anyway.

Adam, if you have time, would it be possible for you to try the
features you mention below, but in Netscape on Windows? does Netscape
work on Windows? and are there any other Windows browsers we have not
tested besides Netscape?

Val ;-)

-------

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu