gifts from signwriters around the world...

Tue Nov 13 16:27:45 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 13, 2007

Hello Everyone!

There are so many good things to tell you!

Honza, from the Czech Republic, just sent me a series of articles
written in Czech, about SignWriting...and I am preparing these
articles in PDF format for posting on our web site now, and I will
tell you when they are ready...thank you, Honza!

Anny from French-Switzerland, sent me her PowerPoint Presentations on
SignWriting on a CD and I will be posting one of them as well...thank
you, Anny!

Anny will be presenting a workshop this month in Switzerland I
believe, using the PocketPuddle during the workshop ;-)

And there are so many others who have been writing to me privately to
inform me of their accomplishments...one workshop and presentation
after the other...in Germany, Norway, the Czech Republic, Barcelona,
Spain and I believe Stuart even showed some SignWriting to some Deaf
people in Thailand earlier this year...isn't that amazing?!

Nancy Romero completed the final editing on John Chapter 3 and I re-
did the layout, so an improved version of the Chapters 1-3 are now
ready for download again on the web...same link as before:

Gospel According to John, Chapters 1-3
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0510-ASLBible-Romero-
John1-3.pdf

This is a long link, so if it breaks in your email message, paste it
into your url and delete any spaces and it will work.

We are working on editing Cat in the Hat and Sleeping Beauty as
well...thanks to both signwriters, Cherie and Kelly Jo, for these
documents!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignBank
Create Sign Language Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

3. SignPuddle
Online Sign Language Community
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

4. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

5. DanceWriting
Read & Write Dance Movement
http://www.DanceWriting.org

6. MovementWriting