SignPuddle now works with Internet Explorer

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Nov 15 22:16:08 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 15, 2007

Hello Steve!
Thank you for going to the trouble of figuring out why Internet
Explorer is not following the world standards on web browser
functionality...We are very lucky people to have your unending
technical support...

Steve told me today that there is a world agreement about certain
standards on how web browsers are supposed to function, and that
Microsoft did agree to those standards, but did not change Internet
Explorer to match those standards...

So now, Kathleen and Sara in Flanders, you can use Internet Explorer,
since Steve did fix the problems, but it still will always be better
if people use Firefox if possible.

Firefox is faster and SignPuddle is designed to work with it, first
and foremost.

If there are any other problems in any other browsers, please tell us
everyone...

Today Apple sent me an update with the new Safari web browser, which
comes standard on all Macs, and it works very smoothly with
SignPuddle...a little faster now...we have never had problems with
Apple when it comes to standards...

Glad you enjoyed this information about Microsoft, Gerard!

What web browsers do you recommend in the Wiki world? Firefox I
assume? ;-)

Val ;-)