Pocket Puddle <-> SignPuddle 1.5 some fresh News from Switzerland

Mon Nov 19 18:48:35 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 19, 2007

Hello Anny!
Many thanks for this gracious email message. It is nice to know that
your workshop in French-Switzerland went well, and that you used your
new PocketPuddle!

This is a perfect use of the PocketPuddle...when you know you will
not have an internet connection ;-)

And the amount of hard work that went into the development of the
PocketPuddle is quite amazing...thank you Steve, for this new
development...

Of course it is our goal to make it possible to upload signs from
your PocketPuddle to the web...but it may be some time before that
feature is ready...

We look forward to seeing more of your pictures, Anny!

Val ;-)

-------