customize sign button ?? problem

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Nov 21 20:44:43 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
November 21, 2007

Hello Anny -

For this weekend...you can do several things to make signs in other
colors...

for example...

The ColumnMaker button, which makes columns of SignText different
colors, is working fine, so you could create an individual sign in
SignText, and then click on ColumnMaker, to make it a different color
if you want, until we can fix the problem with the Customize button...

or copy the individual sign into another program like Photoshop or a
Paint program and color it there for now ;-))

Just some ideas -

I am glad to know the color features are so useful for you!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help