hanshape rotation by 45 ° needed

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Nov 29 17:22:21 UTC 2007

Hi Val and Charles for answer.

I understand that. You are right that it is not necesarry to have every
hanshape in in-between palm facing now.
To the attached symbol (in the first message) there is not important
direction to the right front corner, just the in-between palm facing of that
handshape - I need exactly palm hands with open thum like "boat" and as
"roof" as well.  We use not  just in this two hands, but nor this two basic
signs cannot be written with hanshape orientation provided.

OK tell me how to create hanshape in that orientation I need

thanks
Honza

OK tell me how to create hanshape I need :)