Binary SignWriting and Unicode

Fri Nov 30 18:28:39 UTC 2007

Hi Bill,

Thanks, I've made changes.   I changed the term "letter" under hex to be
"hexidecimal or base 16 character such as (0..F).  I'll make more use of
hex soon.

Binary SW is read 2 bytes at a time, which is my character length. The
corordinate character is a single character. So a coordinate character
is 2 bytes, with the first byte for x and the second for y.

Regards,
-Steve