Copy signs from SignPuddle into Microsoft Word...

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Mon Oct 1 07:27:16 UTC 2007

dear Val

untill now..... I used to use Firefox to work with SignPuddle.....
excpet when I would have to copy signs into word documents.... when I
would drag and drop the images from firefox... I would only get the
link and not the image....

things did work correctly for me with Safari... (for copying images
into word documents!!!)

I noticed that something changed recently..... as I can now copy
signs without any problems from firefox (which I couldn't do before) -
 > it might be because I downloiaded tha last version of firefox....
( and strangly.... i cannot copy signs from Safari anymore...)

oh well

as I like it better working with firefox,....so  things are perfect
now!!

Anny