AW: [sw-l] (no subject)

Mon Oct 1 14:04:16 UTC 2007

Hi ANny, -

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/write/email%20lessons/email_lessons06.htm

Perhaps this link will be helpfull - smile.

I have had the same problem in 2001 and Valerie gave an excellent e-lesson -

April 11th, 2001 there was a great message that helped a lot.

Are you familiar with the swl- forum?

Have a wonderful week

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Anne-Claude
Prélaz Girod
Gesendet: Montag, 1. Oktober 2007 11:49
An: SW-List
Betreff: [sw-l] (no subject)

Dear Val

during the workshop this week-end (29-30 sept2007) there was a
question about handshape in diagonal position.... there a place
called "VALLEE de JOUX" which is signed like on the picture below...
drawing a valley with the hands..... the hands are not on the front
plane neither on the floor plane... they are  in a diagonal position
(movement diagonal down-left for the right hand, diagonal down -right
for the left hand)

I think you've got the same hand position for /HOUSE/ in ASL....
can you tell me how you could write this sign ??

Thanks  for helping me !!

ANny
Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod
ruelle des chambres chaudes 1