Animation of SignWriting for learning

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Oct 2 17:15:47 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 2, 2007

Adam is creating animation for teaching SignWriting...that is so great!

As you all know, we do have some animation already, done by several
artists, and for those who are new on the List, you might enjoy
visiting that web page and viewing them all...

Go to:

SignWriting Animation
http://www.movementwriting.org/animation/index.html

Plus look at the front page of Stefan's web site...this is
DGS...German Sign Language...animated...

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/

What I like about Stefan's opening animation is that it is in
complete Sign Language sentences...really saying something in
DGS...so it is like animated speech...and really looks like someone
signing ;-))

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help