Deaf Pen Pal in Bangladesh

Fri Oct 19 14:43:07 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 19, 2007

From: "Murshed" <smurshed at bttb.net.bd>
Date: October 18, 2007 1:48:47 PM PDT
To: SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Deaf in Male/Female to Pen pal from Europeans

Friday, October 19, 2007

Dear Sir,
Thank you for Greetings to you from welcome Europeans. l am a Deaf
and live Mymensingh of Bangladesh for I am a General Secretary for
new first of National Deaf Welfare Society. I am very pleased to
inform and I would like to inform you. I am hope and request you to
send programmer with in a short time.

I am very pleased to inform that and I would like to inform you.
Please can you kindly information helps me and I am a Deaf person. I
would like to be a pen pal friend of the Deaf of is very developed
and educated. So I wish to know the life and education culture,
behaviors and every aspects of their live,my hope like love friend
now understand for the would like to correspond with Deaf in Male/
Female to Pen pal from Europeans  to welcome. My hobbies are travels,
and hobby is chess, badminton, and only god knows how I shall be glad
if you kindly write to e-mail to me on the above mentioned point.If
you are interested to get information about life as a Deaf person in
International and if you are interested to write about your own
experiences, Ideas and activities, Please can write to in English for
you know. l eagerly hoping for your urgent reply if you would kindly
inform me by e-mail return today. Thanks

Kind Best Regards

(MD. SARWAR MURSHED)
102, R.K.Mission Road (Akua)
Mymensingh-2200, Bangladesh.