Deaf Pen Pal in Bangladesh

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Oct 19 14:53:57 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 19, 2007

Hello Murshed!
Thank you for your email. I hope the SignWriting List members respond
to you!

Years ago, we had a Pen Pal Club in SignWriting. People wrote to each
other in the handshapes and movements of their Sign Language.

The Pen Pal Club was a good way for people to learn how to write
SignWriting symbols.

Have you learned SignWriting? You can start writing signs in the
Bangladesh SignPuddle anytime...

Go to:

Bangladesh Sign Language Dictionary in SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=82

and you are welcome to start adding signs to the dictionary...

If you need instruction, we have videos that show you how to use
SignPuddle...

Go to:

SignPuddle Video Instruction
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/SignPuddle15VideoUS/index.html

or write again with questions -

I hope you find a Pen Pal!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignBank
Create Sign Language Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

3. SignPuddle
Online Sign Language Community
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

4. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help