SignWriting game from France...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Oct 22 21:26:35 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 22, 2007

Hello everyone -
As you know I live in San Diego, and San Diego has wild fires right
now. My home is safe at the moment, but I do have some friends
staying with us who had to evacuate their home...we are watching TV
to see if their home will burn or not...it is an incredible
experience which is a repeat of the Cedar fires back in 2003...when
we went through something similar...

Since I work out of my home, I am thinking through what hard drives
to take with me if we have to evacuate too...but I doubt that will be
necessary...The air is thick with smoke and raining ashes...

Anyway, thank you, Yaelle, for your message below...

Again, I need to ask you...what do you mean by English signwritings?
British Sign Language, or Australian Sign Language, or American Sign
Language?...all are different signed languages located in English-
speaking countries...

If you mean American Sign Language, then look under TOILET in the ASL
SignPuddle...that might be the sign you are looking for...or BATHROOM
maybe...

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help