changing interface languages in SignPuddle 1.5

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Oct 26 14:39:23 UTC 2007

Hello Honza!
Of course you would not want everyone changing the actual ui...that
would create total chaos! The icons have to fit in a certain space
and I have to go in and adjust them to fit...after the ui translators
give us the words needed...

So if you want to make changes to the ui you should have asked me and
then we privately work together on it...

Do you want to work on the Czech UI with me? As you know, Petr at the
University did that with me...I will be happy to add you to the UI
editors...I had offered that to you before but you were busy -

If you want that write again -

And if others from other languages want to have a user interface in
your language and at the moment you do not have that, write to me...

Val ;-)

---------

On Oct 26, 2007, at 5:12 AM, Honza wrote:

> yeah.. I found "ui" attribute in the url, that changes interface..
> but common user is not able to change user interface that way..
> changing "ui" in the url..
> (this is just improve suggestion)
>
> thanks
> Honza