video instruction SignPuddle 1.5

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Oct 28 14:51:03 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 28, 2007

Stefan and Andre -
I realize now you were specifically asking about the Column feature
and I agree that i need to make new videos and a new section in the
manual for that...

I hope to do that in November....and of course the updated
information will also be included in the Reference Manual too,
Andre...you will not be forgotten!

Meanwhile, I am happy to teach people over the phone, video, voice
and with an interpreter!

Our programmer, Todd Duell, for SignBank, will be coming tomorrow to
help me separate our wonderful new DocumentMaker Program from
SignBank so they become two separate programs...when that happens I
will have to re-do all the video instruction for DocumentMaker...I
use DocumentMaker to create my literature now, coordinated with
SignPuddle...

Did you all know that we have three Video Instruction Series already?:

SignPuddle Video Instruction
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/help

SignBank Video Instruction
http://www.signbank.org/help/SignBankVideoUS/

DocumentMaker Video Instruction
http://www.signbank.org/help/DocumentMakerVideoUS/index.html

You are welcome to view those anytime!

But learning by telephone has value too...the personal attention is
what is needed..to be able to ask questions means so much...

And personal one-on-one training can also be scheduled here in La
Jolla, California, for anyone who can afford to fly here...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help