video instruction SignPuddle 1.5

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Oct 28 15:20:56 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
October 28, 2007

Ha! There is always something I haven't done yet! ;-))

Because both SignBank and DocumentMaker will be changing tomorrow
when our programmer comes, I need to wait to re-do the videos based
on the new separated programs, and at that time I will re-write the
manuals that are written for them...so there is always much to do!

So the Video Instruction and Manuals for DocumentMaker need to be re-
done and that will happen in November...

Meanwhile, there is always the telephone!

Val ;-)