White on black for Deaf-Blind

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Tue Oct 30 02:36:44 UTC 2007

Andre,
I have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8. You can get to the Accessibility Mode
by pressing CTRL+K. To change what Val was talking about just press CRTL+K
and then A (for accessibility mode), then press ALT+H (for High Contrast
Colors), TAB to go to the drop down menu and down one for "Yellow on Black"
or twice for "White on Black". However, I could not get the SignWriting to
change to white on black because it won't change image colors. Hmm... So it
seems to be that images in PDFs can not have the contrast colors changed in
this mannar. I will have to ask around at work if it is possible. (I work
with several Deaf-Blinds myself.)

Hand waving

Adam