Have you received any messages on the SW List today?

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Sep 1 01:11:35 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
August 31, 2007

Hello Everyone!
Today, there have been two postings on the SignWriting List, as
archived in our archives, and yet I am not receiving the messages in
my email box and I am trying to figure out why...I did not change any
settings and I used to receive them in my email box...

Has anyone else seen two messages posted to the SignWriting List
today? One was from Honza from the Czech Republic and one was from me
trying to re-post Honza's message...

Please tell me if some of you saw those messages post...

I hope the SW List software is working ok...if not I will contact a
technician at Valencia Community College soon ;-)

dac at signwriting.org

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu