SignWriting logo contest...who can design the best logo?

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sat Sep 1 21:11:30 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
September 1, 2007

On Sep 1, 2007, at 1:05 PM, GerardM wrote:
> Is there a SignWriting logo or another unique visual identifier ?
> Thanks,
>      Gerard

Hello Gerard and Everyone -
We have logos related to different software programs for
SignWriting...for example, attached is one of the logos for
SignPuddle...