CZECH question about contacts and arrows

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Sun Sep 2 15:04:42 UTC 2007

Hello,

* means touching and going away.. but what if I want to write movement
just to the surface and not going away?
Or maybe thats wrong explanation of making contact.

to the second picture: I meant reaching the surface - making contact but
staying on the surface then - not moving away.

Hope it is clearer now ;)

Honza

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help