Question about/for the Deaf :-)

Rodrigo Ferreira Bagni rodbagni at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 20 17:29:33 UTC 2007

Hello Valerie,
Thank you for your support.

Hello Rodrigo and Everyone!
> No apologies necessary. I thought your message was just fine. And
> this is a forum to talk about issues surrounding SignWriting and the
> writing of signed languages, and Deaf Education and the software
> needed to write signed languages...so your questions were fine...;-)
>
> Are you doing software development, Rodrigo? What are the goals of
> your work related to signed languages?

That is the point. I am trying to define a topic of study and then, maybe
from that, will be developed some software, maybe not. The product created
can be of various kinds, not necessarily a software.
My goals are to help the Deaf not to face the problems I know many of them
face. That is my goal. Software, internet, etc are part of my profession and
I just want to apply my knowledge to achieve those goals.
I know there are many ways to help but I also want this one too.  :-)
I am taking so long because I do not want to do something that someone has
already done or is doing now, unless that helps more than choosing a
different topic to do by myself.

Val ;-)

Thank you  :-)