ASL Sign for Curious

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 13 13:23:32 UTC 2008

Hi Stefan -- don't hurt yourself!
But I can definitely imagine a disclaimer for certain signs, hehe.
Myself, I tend to knock over drinking glasses. Especially ones full of
good beer, darn.
People will still understand this sign even if you're not physically
grabbing your skin, but have the right kind of motion and handshape at
the right location.
Best,
Kim from Boston