Sign language date / time examples?

Wed Apr 16 16:08:23 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
April 16, 2008

Hello Steve and Everyone -
I just quickly created this sign-entry in the ASL Dictionary
Puddle...see attached screen capture

In the ASL Puddle, search under April 16, 2008...

This is only one of many ways to sign the same thing...

I believe all of the possible dates and times would need to be entered
into each SignPuddle? We do not have full dates entered into the
dictionary at the moment, so it certainly can be done, but it would be
a job to do that...If there is someone on the List who would like to
add all the dates and times written in a specific Sign Language, that
would be great...smile...

This says: April 16, 2008 8:00 PDT (I forgot to include the AM
marking)...