From dictionary to literature

Wed Apr 23 17:51:36 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
April 23, 2008

On Apr 23, 2008, at 10:44 AM, Gagnon et Thibeault wrote:

> Hi Val and everyone,
>
>     I need you to help me how to move from the dictionary to the
> literature.
>
>     You will find "Les cinq frères chinois 04 and Les cinq frères
> chinois 09" (Five Chinese brothers) in dictionary (Quebec SignPuddle).
>
> 1) type : Les cinq frères chinois 09.
> 2) click on copy sign.
> 3) click on Quebec flag (literature).
>
>     It didn't work.
>
>     Does anyone know how to move from the dictionary to the
> literature?
>
>     Best regards,
>
>     André

--------------

Hello Andre -
In the dictionary, click on the icon on the left of the screen:
Translate.

Type what you want in spoken language words...

Like:

Les cinq frères chinois 09

Then scroll down and choose the versions of the signs you want

Then press the Update Button.

Then choose the SignPuddle you want to copy into...in your case this
is the Literature Puddle for Quebec...

I will write again with better instructions...