Sign Writing Linguistic Society

Jacqui Graham - A.R.T. jacquig at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Apr 24 20:36:18 UTC 2008

Hello Charles!

I am interested. :-)  I live in Augusta,GA, but can save
up to attend this event.  I think this is wonderful!
Will the Symposium be full sign, interpreted, or a combination
of both?  The reason I ask is because I've only been involved
with ASL for 3 years (as of July).  I've learned a lot, yet
there is so much more for me to learn.

Warmly,
~Jacqui
http://jacqui-fitzgerald.blogspot.com/