export from signpuddle

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Aug 4 15:17:44 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
August 4, 2008

On Aug 4, 2008, at 1:25 AM, Honza wrote:
> I have just found out how to customize export.

Hello Honza!
I am so glad you found out how to do it. I asked Steve, and he
informed me, (as you knew already), that even though SBML was designed
for SignBank, your can still use it. XML is just structured data....(I
didn't know this...I thought it could only work with SignBank)...

Soooo for those who want to export to XML, with or without SignBank,
the instructions are on page 86 in the SignPuddle Reference Manual.
You can do customized exports for only the signs you want: