signtext editor display function not working?

Hoffmann Erika ehoffmanndilloway at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 12 22:08:11 UTC 2008

Hello!
My name is Erika Hoffmann. I'm a linguistic anthropologist who uses
SSW in my research on Nepali Sign Language (in making transcripts,
etc). I've had  a lot of luck making transcripts in sign text editor,
putting the signs in display mode, and then dragging them into Word
documents.
However, suddenly I find that when I click Display there is just a
blank where the sign would usually appear. Nothing can be dragged from
the space either.
Can anyone help with this problem? I'm hoping to use some SSW
transcripts in a journal article (and the deadline is fast
approaching).
Best,
Erika

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu