signtext editor display function not working?

Thu Aug 14 20:52:10 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
August 14, 2008

Dear SW List Members -
I telephoned Charles, and we worked together. We opened SignPuddle
(while we were on the phone), and the software seems to be working
fine...

There are sooo many small things that can happen with software, that
telephoning me, or skyping me sometimes will be a fast solution to
your problems. Everyone needs tech support from time to time.

So do not hesitate to write to me on email, for an appointment for
tech support...it is free and worth it!

Val ;-)