Market Research for my SignWriting software

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Wed Aug 20 15:36:39 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

    I read all of your comments and suggestions on the list and hope to
implement as many as possible in the first release of my SignWriting
software.  I decided that it would also be advantageous to have bit more
of a direct feedback as to what you expect from a good SignWriting
software.  Please fill out the following market research form.  You can
fill it out anonymously if you want.

http://jonathanduncan.laneware.net/software.aspx

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Duncan

The current goals of my SignWriting software.

    * Multi-SignLanguage dictionary.
    * Support up to two simultaneous gloss languages per sign language.
    * Globalized user interface.
    * Make and print out sign lists.
    * Create and edit new signs in SignWriting.
    * Create, edit and print SignWriting documents.
    * Improve user interface with keyboard and mouse support.
    * Improve SignWriting ease of symbol selection.
    * Compatible with the SignPuddles, SBML and STML.

      Long term goals
    * Create new tools for transcriptionists to use.