Sign Writing Linguistics Conference

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 29 04:07:30 UTC 2008

Me too! Me too!
I hate to lose all that work you've put in because of not being able
to send in my own $$ right away ... Gallaudet is a wonderful place,
and I would love to meet more of you face-to-face, rather than just
via the Net.
I hope that there can be some more "budget" way to do this.
A Deaf community center, maybe?
Best,
Kim from Boston