Sign Writing Linguistics Conference

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Aug 29 11:34:18 UTC 2008

Dear Everyone,

Thank you for your good thoughts and words. I am trying to stay in touch with Gallaudet as there may be hope for a SW course next year some time.  I talked to the professor in charge of such programs over lunch while I was taking an ASL III class and they are seriously looking at it for 2009/2010, things take time.

My strong hope is that IF this moves forward from Gallaudet, that many of those on this list will think about coming down for whatever launch they have of the class, to strongly show solidarity.

If I hear anything sooner, I will let all of you know.

Charles Butler

Kimberley Shaw <skifoot at gmail.com> wrote: Me too! Me too!
I hate to lose all that work you've put in because of not being able
to send in my own $$ right away ... Gallaudet is a wonderful place,
and I would love to meet more of you face-to-face, rather than just
via the Net.
I hope that there can be some more "budget" way to do this.
A Deaf community center, maybe?
Best,
Kim from Boston