Animated GIFs of ISWA Hands, Group 1, 2 and 3...

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 1 02:57:46 UTC 2008

I am not sure what you are saying that you can see and can't see. Can
you see the animated GIFs that I made? I am not sure I understand is
the black backgrounds that you are talking about.

Adam