AW: [sw-l] A truly exciting day for me!

Sat Dec 6 21:56:23 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie, André... and friends

Valerie wrote ...

“ Can anyone guess what it says in ASL? Click on the blog above...

And also, remember the Mexican SignPuddle Online...

 <http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=5&sgn=65>
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=5&sgn=65

Well – I guess you do not think guess – but read and understand ... smile?

Well Andrè I told you about the “Search by symbols” options – this is fun
because using this function it is possible to understand even unknown signs
if they can be found in the SignPuddle.

In this case – the first sign (A-hand brushing the cheek while doing a
rotation – movement) is not to be found in the SignPuddle.

But a smart detectiv should be able to guess that this should be a name sign
– smile.

Stefan ;-)

  _____