GERMANY...Beautiful artwork of SW Handwriting

Sun Dec 7 16:37:35 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 7, 2008

Hello Stefan!
Remember this message from April 25, which you posted to the SW List?
The photo of the artwork is stunning! I am writing to ask ....

1. Do you have a new photo or photos of the finished art work? I would
be very proud to create a special web page for this artwork....

2. I would like to post this attached photo as the front page of our
SignWriting web site this month...I am writing our 2008 Year-End
Report, and I think this is one of the many wonderful events I would
like to mention in the report...

THANK YOU, for sharing this photo with us, which is totally stunning.
Your students' work is inspiring...and also real art...Please tell
Eduard how impressed we are with his SW Handwriting...

Val ;-)

--------