AW: [sw-l] Handwriting

Mon Dec 8 21:46:26 UTC 2008

On Dec 8, 2008, at 1:31 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> That is the reason Valerie that I am so interested in the  first
> handwritten documents – .. smile ... just to compare the way other
> handwriters tried to find their way to write circular movements,
> hands parallel to the floor, .... smile

Too bad we were writing more by hand back when we did not have
scanners and other equipment, let alone computers, to capture the
handwritten documents...most of the handwriting never got saved...but
here are some older handwritten documents which I scanned later, and
placed on the web...SignWriting improved because of this kind of daily
writing...and that is totally normal and natural for all writing
systems...I am very proud of that fact, that we all were flexible
enough to let the experience of writing help us learn what worked
well ...

here are some web pages to visit...

http://www.signwriting.org/about/prepare/prep01.html

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/cursive/byhand1.html